Friday, March 7, 2014

Future Career Plan

            Each one of us has our own plans and goals in life that we are aiming to achieve in the future. Some may plan to be a teacher, a doctor, a politician or even a successful businessman. But achieving this career plans that we have would not be possible without equal efforts from the person itself.

          As of now, I'am already in college taking up Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Marketing Management. I have also my own plans and goals that I want to achieve. After I finished my studies, I want to experience first working on some business establishment to where I can develop and enhance my experience. After that, if I will have the opportunity, time and specially money, I really want to have and manage my own business that is related to fashion industry.


            Aside from dreaming to be a successful businesswoman, I'am also fond in fashionable apparels and accessories that is why I want to manage a type of business related to fashion. It would be named as "FABULOSA Collections", a boutique that would satisfy everyone's fashion desire.


"You have the patience, the strength and the passion to achieve your ambitions, your goals and your dreams. All you need to do now, is TRY"

No comments:

Post a Comment