Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Student Life...


      

        Before entering college I was expecting a lot of things such as new environment to adjust, new knowledge to gain, new friendships, and a new sense of direction. Later on, in my 3rd year in the institution, I was able to realize that college life comes with challenges and struggles because of the great demands and expectations that are put on the importance of education.

           I was once a dean's lister during my 1st and 2nd year days as a college student and I considered that as my greatest achievement. Unfortunately, I was not able to maintain my grades that's why I lost my scholarship when I was in 3rd year. Even though I did not successfully maintained my scholarship, still I can say that I am a good student as of now. 

            I'm a good student because I was still able to maintain higher grades in my subjects. I do certain tasks to which our instructor ask me to do. I do and passed my home works and research papers on time. I also participate and share my ideas in the class. I study the lessons very well in order to get high scores in quiz as well as examinations. And also, I'm a good student because I follow the rules and regulations of the school like paying tuition promptly and wearing proper uniform.


"Success is not final, Failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
                                                                                         - Winston Churchill







No comments:

Post a Comment